TH-1000-D stability test chamber
temperature and radiation test chamber
stability test chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of
heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for
all types of electronic products, electric
appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile,
plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated
with mist strips and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to
operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation
of the test production during the testing process. The window is
equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can
prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high
brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the
internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient
for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of
the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the
condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment-protecting
coolant is used for the whole series (R232,R404)
6. Imported LCD display screen, capable of displaying the measured
value as well as the set value and time.
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program
editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement an relocation,
with strong positioning screws.
|Low Temperature: D:-40℃|
High Temperature 150℃
20%~98%R.H.(10%-98% R.H. / 5%-98% R.H ,is a special optional
condition, need Dehumidifier)
|0.1℃; 0.1% R.H/±2.0℃; ±3.0% R.H.|
Control Accuracy of
|±0.5℃; ±2.5% R.H.|
Temperature rising approx. 0.1~3.0℃/min / temperature falling
( The Falling Speed Rate Min.1.5℃per minute is a special optional